Nestled just north of Houston, Spring, TX encapsulates both peaceful natural beauty and suburban convenience across its zip codes. As one of the fastest growing areas in the metro region, Spring contains master-planned communities alongside historic neighborhoods, each with unique appeal. This deep dive will uncover the distinct personality of Spring’s core zip codes.
We’ll focus on:
- 77373 – Central Spring and Old Town Spring
- 77379 – South Spring
- 77389 – North Spring
Let’s explore what defines each vibrant area!
77373 – Central Spring and Old Town Spring
As the original Spring zip code, 77373 includes Old Town Spring, a historic district with charm and walkability. Highlights include:
- Old Town Spring – This quaint downtown area offers antique shops, boutiques, and restaurants in preserved buildings from the late 1800s to early 1900s. Don’t miss “Yoga in the Park” on Saturdays.
- Towne Lake neighborhoods – Established communities likeVillage Creek and Towne Lake Green surround idyllic lakes and recreation areas. Homes from the $200,000s.
- Treaschwig Park – 33 acres of outdoor fun including fishing spots, walking trails, sports fields, and allvmanner of playground equipment.
- Homestead Museum – Step back in time at this living history museum recreating a pioneer farmstead from the late 1800s.
77379 – South Spring
Zip code 77379 encompasses Spring’s southern suburbs and master-planned developments. Popular communities include:
- Gleannloch Farms – Sprawling golf course community offering custom homes starting in the $600,000s. Highly rated schools nearby.
- Cypresswood – Recently built upscale neighborhood with homes from the $300,000s. Features parks, trails, pools and more.
- Heatherglen – Family-friendly 1990s homes offering spacious floorplans. Nearby dining and shopping at Birnham Woods Marketplace. Priced from the mid $200,000s.
- Alyssa Apartment Homes – Resort-style apartments with granite countertops, attached garages, and Gym. Priced from $1300/month.
77389 – North Spring
In northern Spring, 77389 covers burgeoning new developments and amenity-rich communities. Popular neighborhoods include:
- Harmony – Huge master-planned community with seven pools, golf course, parks and trails. Homes start in the $200,000s.
- Grand Parkway Meadows – New construction ranging from townhomes to custom estates, priced from the $300,000s and up.
- Waypoint on the Lake – Stunning new construction homes priced from $1 million+ on the shore of Lake Houston. Golf course and marina.
So in summary, with its blend of natural beauty, small town character, and diverse housing options across zip codes, Spring has something for everyone seeking an ideal suburban lifestyle. Let me know if you need any other tips for moving to this inviting Houston-area community!