Known as one of the most diverse cities in California, Elk Grove spans multiple zip codes and neighborhoods, each with its own character and real estate flavor. This comprehensive guide will decode Elk Grove’s top zip codes to help homebuyers discover the perfect area for their lifestyle.
Elk Grove Zip Code Basics
Elk Grove’s main residential zip codes include:
- 95757 – Historic Old Town and East Elk Grove
- 95758 – Northwest Elk Grove, Laguna West and Lakeside
- 95624 – Southwest Elk Grove, Sheldon and Franklin
Now let’s dive deeper into the local vibe and real estate in each!
95757 – Historic Old Town & East Elk Grove
In eastern Elk Grove, zip code 95757 contains historic neighborhoods and charming small town vibes.
Old Town Elk Grove
- Settled along the train tracks in the late 1800s, Old Town still exudes Victorian farm town charm. Historic buildings now house antique shops, eateries, and museums like the Elk Grove House and Stage Stop Museum. Don’t miss the weekly Old Town Farmers Market.
- On the outskirts, subdivisions like Quail Ranch Estates and Silvergate blend new construction with classic architecture. Homes range from ranch-style to two-story Craftsman designs on larger lots.
East Elk Grove
- Well-rated neighborhoods like Sheldon Lakeside offer Move-in ready homes starting in the mid $400,000s. Expect amenities like pools, parks, trails and recreation centers. Top-ranked schools like Harriet Eddy Middle are a draw for families.
- Further east, zip code 95757 includes the master-planned community of Laguna West with amenities galore. New homes in Laguna Ridge or Lakeside start from the $600,000s for larger floorplans.
95758 – NW Elk Grove, Laguna West & Lakeside
In northwest Elk Grove, zip code 95758 spans newly developed suburbs like Laguna West and Lakeside with abundant amenities.
- Laguna West features the private 18-hole Laguna Creek Golf Course surrounded by move-in ready homes from the mid $600,000s. The Laguna Community Center offers pools, sports courts, play areas and event space.
- Lakeside boasts Yankee Hill and Häagen Park for boating, fishing and trails. New construction homes start in the $500,000s. Highly rated schools like Joseph Kerr Middle are nearby.
- Along bustling Elk Grove Blvd, established neighborhoods built in the early 2000s like Falls at Elk Grove offer homes from the mid $400,000s. Expect amenities like pools, fitness centers, and parks.
95624 – SW Elk Grove, Sheldon & Franklin
Zip code 95624 covers southwest neighborhoods like Sheldon and Franklin known for more affordable real estate appealing to first-time buyers.
- Sheldon ranges from rural custom builds on acreage to more affordable detached homes around the $300,000s. Harriet Eddy Middle School is a top pick for families. Proximity to Highway 99 offers an easy commute.
- Franklin also provides real estate value with homes starting in the $400,000s. Neighborhood parks and the Cosumnes River College campus are perks. Franklin High School offers strong academics and athletics.
- Toward Wilton, custom estates on larger rural lots offer privacy and serenity with Elk Grove amenities minutes away, starting around $700,000.
Choosing Your Elk Grove Zip Code
With its diverse neighborhoods, Elk Grove truly offers something for every lifestyle.
In 95757, find historic charm, recreational parks and move-in ready homes starting around $500,000.
Zip code 95758 provides brand new construction in master-planned developments with amenities galore.
While 95624 balances community feel with more affordable real estate options under $500,000.
Whether you crave an established neighborhood, sprawling new build, or cozy starter home, one of Elk Grove’s zip codes can meet your needs. Just be ready to be tempted by the city’s scenic parks, top-rated schools and rich diversity blending small town warmth with suburban convenience.
Let us know if you need any other tips for buying a home in this dynamic Sacramento suburb!